A revolution needs to take place-in a major way-a wellness revolution. As it stands now the majority of Americans participate in the sickness industry opposed to the wellness industry.
The sickness business is reactive. People only become customers when they are stricken by or react to a specific condition or ailment. The wellness business is proactive. People voluntarily become customers to feel healthier, to reduce the effects of aging, and to avoid becoming customers of the sickness business.
Everyone really should want to be a customer of this earlier-stage approach to health.
- 61% of the US population is overweight.
- Obesity has nearly doubled since 1970s.
- The majority of Americans are not getting the minimal amount of vitamins and minerals required for optimum health.
- Chemical flavorings are added to processed foods to make sure “you can’t just eat one.”
We fail to realize that the majority of ailments we have is because of what we put in our mouths or what we don’t put in our months. Nutritional deficiencies manifest themselves as mood swings, lack of energy, joint pain, failing eye sight, hearing loss and thousands of other ailments. Over the long term, these deficiencies cause major illnesses like cancer and heart disease.
Here are a few things you can do to participate in the “Wellness Revolution”:
- COMMIT to reducing your body fat (if you are among the 61% of overweight Americans).
- Start taking nutritional supplements daily. PLEASE NOTE and be careful-not all supplements are created equal.
- Reduce your consumption of pre-packaged foods.
- Eat a vegetable with every meal you consume.
If you need any assistance or have any questions about how you can successfully join the “Wellness Revolution” please contact me at Robin@NessyNutri.com