Green tea longevity supplement is perhaps the most successful than other health supplements today. Each capsule contains thousands of compounds that are mostly antioxidants. EGCG is the main compound and ingredient in green tea extracts. The supplement encompasses numerous diseases from allergies to obesity. The antioxidants strengthen the immune system, in order to fight and prevent certain diseases. A strong immune system is the first and last line of defense of the body and thus, promotes longevity. This supplement is available both in solid and liquid form. The extract is a pure form of the plant, which saves you the trouble of having to drink numerous cups of tea, to achieve the effects.
When taken regularly, green tea extracts can help maximize your weight loss efforts. The compounds work continuously and aggressively to fight free radicals. It is also an appetite suppressant, which delays hunger. The extracts help kick off metabolism, so that that carbohydrates become energy, rather than fats. The result is a leaner body, healthier skin, calmer mind, and an active lifestyle. Theanine is also one of the active compounds that impart a calm mood. With Theanine working, the mind has resistance to stress.
Among the illnesses that green tea extract longevity supplement prevent are as follows:
• Cancers – breast, prostate, colorectal, oesophageal, lung, pancreatic, stomach and bladder cancers. Polyphenols dissipate cancer cells and stops their production, as well as progression.
• High cholesterol – Polyphenols that are present in the extract prevents bad cholesterol absorption from the intestines. Polyphenol also helps expel bad (LDL) cholesterol from the body.
• Atherosclerosis and coronary diseases – Studies conducted in Japan and china shows that green tea extracts conclusively lower triglycerides and bad cholesterol, which prevents the arteries to harden. This prevention of the condition can ultimately prevent diseases of the heart.
• Diabetes – According to The University of Maryland Medical Center, studies show that the extracts can lower the blood glucose absorption. It prevents diabetes 1 and stops the progression. Tea helps the production of insulin, which fights diabetes progression.
• Depression – L-Theanine is a compound that helps the mind and body resist stresses. It soothes the nervous system and helps prevent depression.
According to a study, when taking green tea supplements, avoid drinking milk. Milk impedes the catechins from taking effect. Catechin is one of the many antioxidants found in the extracts. Avoid taking the supplement mixed with other herbal ingredients, in order to minimize side effects. Green tea, according to studies has no side effects. Green tea has powerful and effective health benefits. Start taking your longevity supplement today.Tags: long life, cholesterol absorption, bladder cancers, live longer, Longevity