fitbook works: 76% of fitbookers lose weight in the first 12 weeks. Whether your goals are to tone up or slim down, it’s important to write down goals. With fitbook, you’ll first establish a game plan by setting 12-week goals and then break them down into smaller, weekly goals. Need help setting your 12-week goal? Download our fitbook+ lite goal-setting app for FREE to help you get to the “why” behind your fitness + nutrition, then track your progress toward your goal in fitbook! Available for iPhone and Android devices in the app store. Each week you’ll plan workouts, meals, and rewards that will help motivate you to make time in your busy schedule and stay on track. fitbook also tracks your daily progress by recording workouts, food intake, and other health related stats. Finally, at the end of each week you’ll reflect on your goals, log accomplishments, and reward yourself. fitbook is structured enough to help you reach your personal goals, but flexible enough to be used with any exercise program (p90x, Crossfit, Personal Training),nutrition plan (Weight Watchers, Paleo, Zone, Biggest Loser, DASH), or digital fitness device (fitbit, Jawbone UP, FuelBand, Basis). Write it down. Make it happen. Get fitbook: the personalized, flexible and functional line of fitness and nutrition journals that offer a unique system to plan for success, track progress, and reach your goals.
- 12-week goal-setting page and weekly planning pages, plus space to log before and after measurements
- Daily food log to record healthy eats, plus trackers for nutrients, vitamins, water and sleep
- Daily workout page to track strength training, cardio, classes, and flexibility
- Weekly wrap-up pages to reward progress, reflect on your week, and journal thoughts and inspiration
- 5.5 inches square, includes pint-size pen, strap to mark your place, sleeve to stash recipes/workouts, and slot for your gym card, extra cash, etc.