WHY OURS ARE SUPERIOR:
Unprotected, the vast majority of live probiotics entering the stomach won’t survive to reach optimal sites in the gastrointestinal tract.
Powders, liquids, capsules, even cultured dairy products offer no real protection, losing most, if not all, of these sensitive organisms during passage through the stomach’s harsh environment.
THE BIO-TRACT DIFFERENCE:
When our tablets are moistened by fluids in the stomach, a patented gel matrix forms, creating a protective layer that shields the beneficial bacteria from stomach acids and directs them to release later in their journey. Once inside the gastrointestinal tract, our probiotics begin to release, delivering a significantly higher percentage of the good bacteria throughout the day and throughout your gut, traveling deep inside your intestinal tract to where they will have the greatest benefit. This is the only controlled-release technology available for probiotics on the market today and is patented in 33 countries.
Take 1 tablet per day before food.
Take 2 tablets per day before food. Store in a cool dry place. For maximum potency, keep refrigerated.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- ♥︎ DEFEND AGAINST UTIs and YEAST INFECTIONS: Lactobacilli shield the vagina by producing lactic acid, which lowers the pH of the vagina, making it slightly acidic and inhospitable to pathogens. Our proprietary probiotic blend also contains Cran-Gyn and D-Mannose. Cran-Gyn, with cranberry extract, promotes urinary tract health naturally by making it harder for bad bacteria and yeasts to adhere. D-mannose (Birch tree extract) works to inhibit E-coli related urinary tract issues.
- ♥︎ CONTROL CANDIDA OVERGROWTH: This yeast fungus, which naturally occurs in the body, can overgrow when there is an imbalance in gut bacteria. Replenishing your good bacteria is the best way to control yeast and candida overgrowths by addressing these issues at their root.
- ♥︎ IMPROVE MOOD: ︎80-90% of serotonin, the brain’s feel-good hormone, is produced by nerve cells in the gut. There is increasing evidence that brain chemistry is directly linked to intestinal flora, and an imbalance, or lack of good bacteria, can impact psychological issues such as depression and anxiety. What’s Your Gut Feeling?
- ♥︎ PATENTED DELIVERY TECHNOLOGY: Significantly more effective than capsules. BIO-tract® delivery technology offers controlled release of active ingredients. Patented in 33 countries worldwide (U.S. Patent No. 8,007,777)
- ♥︎ MADE IN THE USA. Non-GMO, Yeast Free, No Gluten, No Sugar, No Lactose, No Soy, No Wheat, No Nuts, No Chemicals or Preservatives, No Artificial Colors or Flavors. Oh, and we package our probiotics with Organic Cotton!