without ever leaving your home!
The body you want, in the space you have.
The strength you want, with the equipment you have.
The muscles you want, in the time you have.
You don’t need to join a gym to get in shape. In fact, for a lot of guys, the gym is an impediment to getting in shape. The crowds, the inconvenience, the intimidation, the time, the commute– by the time you add it all up, you could end up investing 2 hours to get 45 minutes of exercise.
No matter how little space you have, no matter how little equipment you have, no matter how little time you have, you can get the results you want without stepping inside a gym.
The Men’s Health Home Workout Bible gives you…
* Four full-body muscle plans:
The Body Weight Plan
The Dumbbell Plan
The Barbell Plan
The Multistation-Machine Plan
* Custom training plans for strength, fat loss, aerobic fitness, and sports performance
* Buying advice for weights, benches, machines, cardio equipment, and exercise videos
* Complete guidelines for turning your home into a state-of-the-art fitness center
With beginner, intermediate, and advanced full-body workouts for each type of equipment, The Men’s Health Home Workout Bible gives you more than 400 exercises altogether, photographed and fully described. From pushups to power cleans, from crunches to jump squats, we show you how to get more muscle and strength at home, whether you’re a complete beginner or a competitive athlete.
The Men’s Health Home Workout Bible is a personal trainer, on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Men’s Health Home Workout BibleSchuler, Lou and Mejia, Michael